The Restless Canadian began as an idea… how do I share my love of the outdoors and travel with everybody? How do I inspire others to take time from their hectic and busy lives to enjoy the beauty of the world around them? I got back into the outdoors when I realized that I was getting too caught up in my career as a paramedic. Hopefully by sharing my experiences it will inspire you to do the same.
Latest Blog Posts
- High Falls: Paradise on Eels Creek
- White Bluff: The Bruce’s Hidden Bouldering Area
- Thumbs Up: A review of OWL Rafting on the Ottawa River
- Reno: Skip the Casino… Go for the Whitewater
- Iceland’s South Coast: 4 Days in the Land of Fire and Ice